When it comes to tactical clothing, there a few unique requirements. While your civilian clothing just needs to meet your own needs of comfort or style, your professional clothing has to meet a different set of standards. When you need high-quality tactical pants designed to meet the highest of standards, we have you covered for any situation with our selection.
Types of Tactical Pants Available
There are four main types of tactical pants on the market today. When choosing the right one for your intended activity, it’s important to know the differences. While many of these may be worn interchangeably in some scenarios such as wearing concealed carry while doing undercover work as an LEO, having the right type of tactical pants can really make a difference so let’s take a closer look.
- For the use of law enforcement officers, tactical pants must meet certain requirements of both functional aspects and appropriate appearances to uphold respect. These pants are typically made in only the color of either black or dark blue since those are the colors of most police uniforms and also special operation forces. The pants focus more on carrying ability and mobility to ensure nothing gets in the way of the job.
- Made for military personnel during training or in the field, these tactical pants come in the most standard colors of the uniform such as camo in green, blue, and brown, as well as basic options such as black. These pants focus on carrying power much like the LEO pants, but with a greater focus on holding multiple magazines at a time while also offering a bit more focus on durability than basic LEO pants. They usually feature reinforced knees for added durability and offer better moisture wicking and breath ability than LEO pants.
- Concealed carry/casual wear. These tactical pants are made for the sole purpose of carrying your concealed firearm on you while out in public. These pants can be worn by a tactical professional while out and about, as well as by the ordinary civilian with a concealed carry permit. Designed with the goal of casual wear, these pants are usually made to look like ordinary jeans or khakis. Unlike LEO or military pants, the emphasis is not to carry a lot of extra magazines or gear with these pants, but rather just to have enough room for your firearm and maybe one or two additional magazines as needed.
- Concealed carry/outdoors. Since many people take their firearm with them when camping, it makes sense to have pants for this unique need. Made with a focus on moisture wicking, breath ability, anti-chafing for hiking, and enough organizational pockets to house the essentials similar to cargo pants, these pants are usually quick drying and more lightweight than other options making them ideal for outdoor adventures.
Our selection of tactical pants features the most respected brands in the industry such as Arc’teryx, Sitka, TruSpec, Columbia, Oakley, TD Apparel, and many others. Available in a variety of styles and sizes in both men, women, and unisex options, our selection of tac pants covers a range of uniform needs. Whether in need of military grade compliant options, LEO special operations styles, EDC options, or just a pair of pants perfect for an outdoor adventure, our selection of tactical pants has everything you need. Choose from options such as jeans made with stretch material and complete with 10 pockets sized to hold mags, waterproof pants made with innovative blends and featuring back pockets that double as a sack, convertible combat pants that turn into shorts when the temperatures change, and many other options. Best of all, we focus on bringing you the top brands at the best prices so that you can shop with confidence from start to finish for this important purchase. Whether you need tactical pants geared more towards a camping adventure, an assigned mission, or just everyday life in the line of duty, we have an option ideal for your needs from your favorite brands.
Tactical Pants Construction Features
Made with tactical professionals needs in mind, we offer pants with a focus on important areas.
- In order for tactical pants to be useful, you need to be able to move without any barriers. These pants are made specifically with this in mind so you can move freely thanks to construction features such as extra stretch in important areas such as the knees thanks to materials like Polyamide and Elastane, soft materials with an interwoven design to remove stiffness overall without a loss of quality, articulated knees, gusseted crotch areas, and stretch panels added in where needed.
- Made with durable materials to keep up with rugged terrains and tough activities, this type of pants is built to last. From the use of specially made blends of polyester, cotton, and spandex to the quality of the design overall, these pants are made to offer long-lasting wear with every stitch for a great outcome.
- Weatherproofing is an important construction feature of tactical pants. There are different levels of weatherproofing depending on the pants or the manufacturer so make sure you check the details of this when shopping. Weatherproofing can be how well the pants block the wind, how well they do at blocking moisture to keep you dry, and how quick drying they are to keep you comfortable when you do get wet. Aside from the elements to keep you dry and comfortable, the material should be made with comfort in mind as well. With a focus on options that are comfortable to wear and never scratchy thanks to the right material and blends, tactical pants shouldn’t be unpleasant to wear for long periods of time or while doing intense activities.
- Ease of Access. The matter of ease of access is important when looking at tactical pants. With placement for essential items through the use of intelligently placed compartments and pockets, as well as inside the waistband features for concealed carry pants, these pants are designed to allow you to quickly and easily reach the essentials, whether firearm or extra magazine, without it being uncomfortable or difficult.
In addition to the above-mentioned features, our selection of tactical pants offer other important elements of construction and design which make them a worthy addition to your collection. When it comes to appearances, you will find several colors including an assortment of camo colors to accommodate any mission needs you may have. For those who have EDC needs, we have you covered. Our selection includes products that will give you mobility, as well as pockets in the perfect position for left or right-handed shooters. With such a diverse range of features available as a secret handcuff key pocket in the waistband, extended pocket reinforcement, magazine/mobile pockets on both sides for added carrying power, triple needle top stitch at impact seams for added durability, and so much more, choose with confidence knowing you are getting a high-quality solution with all the necessary features you need to meet your standards. Whether for working the streets, work in the field, or your next outdoor adventure, these pants are made with the utmost of care to ensure a long-lasting option that is fully functional for your unique needs. Every clothing option we feature displays the hallmarks of exceptional quality throughout with a focus on rugged performance tough enough to keep up with you no matter where life takes you. Find the perfect pants for your next mission or adventure today.
At storageofvalues, we are committed to being your source for tactical gear and accessories of the highest standards to cover all your needs from magazine pouches to jackets. If you have any questions, please contact us today for further assistance. Our team will gladly assist you further in any way.